
I just wanted to take a minute to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I want to thank you for all the times you were there for me, all the times you helped me through the tough times. You have always stood beside me no matter what the situation, and when I wondered off the path, you were there to help show me the way back. Most importantly I want to thank you for raising me with christian principals and teaching me the importance of having a relationship with the Lord, and keeping him in the center of my life. I can remember the hundreds of times you were there when I needed a sholder to cry on, and to help me celebrate the good times. Thank you for loving me, believing in me, and always standing by my side. Happy **th birthday, I hope your day was as special as you you are. I Love You!
1 comment:
Helen,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Take time to take care of you!
Happy Birthday!
Love ya!
Robin
Post a Comment